As science geeks, if you are looking forward to paving a way into tech and IT via this examination, you must be well versed with every technicality. The GATE syllabus roughly covers the fundamentals of almost every technical field. And any confusion regarding the concepts and subtopics can directly reflect your knowledge in your concerned field. Here are a few benefits of reading difference between articles:
- While the candidates study everything they can to crack the upcoming exam, it is still very difficult to manage the herculean syllabus. Going through differences between articles can help you get started with preparations.
- Diving into similar topics becomes easy when you understand the points of differences between them. Understanding a concept becomes easy this way.
- The entire syllabus becomes easy to learn when there remains no confusion among the fundamental concepts.
- Individuals who have confusion regarding two similar yet different topics may create blunders during the exam as well as during real-life implications. Knowing the differences always keeps you on the safer side.
- You can avoid creating confusion among your peers when discussing the practical aspects and details of a subject. Every topic and subtopic needs proper clarification before you can use them practically.
- Knowing the differences between various concepts in your niche is a prerequisite to growth. Some people use some very common terms in the wrong way.
- The study materials may look confusing with various technical and non-technical terms to the concerned sub-topics. In such cases, referring to differences between articles will help you cut the clutter and streamline your preparation process.
- Such articles are great for a quick revision.
Examples Of Some Confusing Concepts
Being confused among basic concepts may lead an individual to create blunders. A few examples in this context are:
- Difference between Email and Gmail– Though both the terms are quite interchangeable- email refers to the electronic mail service. You can operate it on various mail servers. One of the most reliable servers is Google. It offers an email service that goes by the name Google mail or Gmail.
- Difference between GSM and CDMA– Both of these are mobile communication technologies. But only GSM is popular among 90% of countries. It uses different SIM cards for different mobile devices. CDMA offers no such service, and it is only popular in restricted nations like the US, Canada, and Japan.
- Difference between Alpha and Beta Testing– Developers perform Alpha Testing to identify bugs before releasing any product or service to the public. Beta testing, on the other hand, is released among a limited set of audiences. The audience tests it and gives feedback that the developers further utilize for the betterment of the product or service. Beta Testing is performed just before shipping a product to a customer.
There are various other concepts that the aspirants might find confusing. Hence, you must read some differences between articles to steer clear of any such doubts.
Some Other Things To Keep In Mind
Apart from the full forms, here’s a list of a few more resources that can help students prepare for their upcoming GATE examination:
- GATE syllabus for this session to narrow down the topics from the available study materials.
- GATE previous year’s question papers to get a brief overview of the exam pattern.
- GATE textbooks and study material to prepare and revise for respective subjects.
- GATE sample papers and mock tests to test the level of preparation at any given point.
- GATE notes and reference materials.
As a candidate for the upcoming exam, you must be aware of the common concepts and technical details to cover the GATE syllabus in the fastest possible way. If you are looking for ways to revise the syllabus, we advise you to get started with the GATE difference between articles and full forms.
Apart from this, also refer to the sources mentioned at the end of this article. Refer to multiple sources to manage your hours and get better exposure to practical topics. Build your career in tech by cracking the exam this session with zero worries! All the best for your career ahead!